Tuesday 1 November 2011

Sponsor - Cakes 2 Party 4

Once again, Alexina from Cakes 2 Party 4 will be sponsoring our wonderful cupcakes.  She did a fantastic job last year incorporating our colours in 2011 and I know she has a new trick up her sleeve for this year.

This is what Alex says about her business:

Cakes 2 Party 4, is a small business run from home by someone with a big heart and loads of enthusiasm!


When I started the business I was unsure of where it would go, 5 1/2 years later I have my own work room.  Yes! A cake room full of ingredients, cake stands to hire, cookers, and equipment, my own little world. 

A fantastic website where I can  blog, upload and even send mail shots.


I have a professional but more interactive page on facebook as well.


I supply cakes for all occasions, with a variety of flavours and dietary required cakes, our gluten free cake has been popular.  We have provided this for top tiers for wedding cakes and have more requests for these for next year.


Our cupcakes are becoming popular, especially displayed as cupcake bouquets. Again these can be provided for vegan, dairy free, gluten/wheat free diets.


Our wedding cakes are bespoke, and we offer a free consultation with some cake testings to help with your decision. 

We value your input in your cake design, but like some professional freedom to create your design. Trust us, you normally receive a more creative design this way.


The cakes we make are home made, with quality ingredients. I know the look of the cake is the eye candy, but the taste is important to us.


Our most popular flavours are vanilla and chocolate cake, but we also make a very moist deluxe carrot cake, fruit cake, lemon cake for a lighter cake and even lemon or vanilla with choc chips...for that just a hint of chocolate. We compliment our cakes with flavours of buttercream. 

I use a non-commercial icing, that suits the way we like to decorate our cakes.


Pop by our website and join our mailing list, I send a monthly email with hints, tips and recipes. As well as keeping up with my news... you will find more info on my facebook page too.


All enquiries welcome, please note due to the quality and time it requires to make your cakes we do prefer two weeks notice, although I can sometimes fit in orders within a week, where possible.


Baking dreams come true...



No comments:

Post a Comment